Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quality over quantity

My computer will not let me upload an image for some reason, but here's what's in my shopping cart this week....

The number of the items I found in stock that matched my coupons was not impressive, but the value and savings were extremely high. Since I just did my shopping yesterday, these deals should still be good...

Target (Total OOP $2.53)

Scotch Brand Scissors Home and Office, $1.49 (bought 2)
Use
$1.00/1 – Scotch Scissors, Manufacturer Coupon – (target.com)
Or use
$1.00/1 – Scotch Brand Scissors – (3m.com)
Final Price: $0.49

Jergen’s Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer, 2 oz $1.99 (bought 2)
$1.50/1 – Jergen’s Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Products – (coupons.com) fill out the short survey
Final Price: $0.49

Walgreens (Total OOP $2.50, but I paid with RR's. Earned $4 RR's back)

Colgate Gum Defense or Advanced Toothpaste, 4 oz or Toothbrush $3.00
Buy 2, Receive $4.00 Register Reward, Limit 1
Use 2 $1.00/1 Colgate Total Toothpaste 4oz+ from Diabetes & You Spring 2011$0.75/1 Colgate Adult of Childrens Toothbrush, any excluding Colgate Plus and Colgate Extra Clean from SS 5/1
$0.75/1 Colgate Toothpaste, any 4 oz. or larger from SS 5/1
Pay As low as $4.00, Receive $4.00 Register Reward
Final Price: Free when you buy 2

Rite Aid (Total OOP $1.25 for tax, earned $1 +UP Reward

(Plus survey for $3 off my next purchase of $15 or more which I will definitely take since the cashier was so rude about me getting so much for free.)

Precise Heat Patch or Cream $5.00 (bought 2)
$5.00/1 – Tylenol Precise Product, Excludes Trial Size – (precisepainrelief.com)
Final Price: FREE


BreatheRight Strips $3.99 (bought 1)

FREE Breathe Right Strips


Total Value: $36, Paid $6.28. That's an 83% Savings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment