Friday, May 25, 2012

More Freezer Cooking

No, I'm not a crazy person. Yes, I do like to take advantage of awesome sales.

Since today is the last day of the Savemart sale on boneless, skinless chicken breasts ($1.49/lb), I gave myself one more push to grab it and freeze it up. Today, I bought about 13lbs (2 package limit), and they had some pork chops reduced on clearance so I grabbed those too. Then, I popped by Winco to grab some canned goods and fresh stuff. I realize that to do this up super healthy, I should use organic, etc, but I'm a busy mom, and these are my baby steps. So phfffttt!!

Here is the before (not all produce is shown, sorry)....

And here is the after.....



It took me less than an hour, and here are the recipes I used...

Savory Chicken
Greek Chicken
Pork Chops with Yams and Apples
Clean Eating Slow Cooker Southwestern 2 Bean Chicken Chili


I hope you get a chance to get to Savemart today! Have a great holiday weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment