Thursday, July 21, 2011

In my mailbox..

A while ago I signed up for Vocal Point. It's a company that sends you free items to try so that you can blog about them. Well, my first freebie came recently...a full size bottle of Downy Unstoppables Fabric Freshener Crystals. (It came with the cutie ankle socks pictured.)

So, I gave it a try, and I like it! When you're doing P90X as I am, your workout clothes take a smelly beating, and most times my shirts come out of the wash smelling like melted deodorant. Instead, with Unstoppables, they came out smelling fresh and super clean. Maybe it's an illusion. Maybe it's magic. ;) I was worried the smell would be overpowering (which it was not after the wash), or that the freshness would fade, but so far so good. I am currently wearing a shirt that was washed 4 days ago and it smells like it just came out of the dryer.

Now, will I buy this product without high value coupons?
No, but that's how I am with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment