Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dallas in Wonderland

Call me a procrastinator. We just went to the first birthday party for our nephew Beckam a week and a half ago, and I realized that I never posted pictures of my sister-in-law's baby shower. /here's a quick look at Dallas in wonderland....

Invitations by one of my favorite Etsy sellers Viva la Violette. They are printed backwards so you can only see them "through the looking glass."

It's a little hard to see in this picture, but I painted cutouts of several Alice in Wonderland characters to stick around the lawn. Trees were decorated with paper lanterns.

Good food is a must..

























Of course, we had to reference the movie everywhere!



























Long tables were set for a Mad Hatter tea party. Centerpieces were mismatched teapots filled with silk flowers.




The Mommy-to-Be got lots of great gifts!





























Favors were little jars of jam for home tea parties, you know, just in case your doormouse freaks out. :)
















Dahubby and I with the Mommy-to-Be. What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment