Friday, February 24, 2012

Less Moolah, More Style!

Ok, so I have become a Pinterest addict. I especially love cruising the Pins from Polyvore. My ladies know what I'm saying. Ever come across that perfect outfit that you just love, follow the Pin to Polyvore, and it tells you that your perfect "casual" outfit is $443?!?! That happened to me yesterday, but I pinned it anyway hoping someday I could find something like it. Well, about 2 dozen strangers repined it making me think, why can't we all have this outfit? So here's the original for $443:weekend








$65 - jcrew.com

Leopard print pumps
£20 - office.co.uk

J Crew leather belt
$40 - jcrew.com

Sunglasses
$14 - fredflare.com


And here's my version for $111.68 (of course you don't have to get all the pieces, but I actually like my accessories better than the original!:

pastedGraphic.pdf$11.50 at Forever 21 (Long Sleeve Striped Sweater)

pastedGraphic_1.pdf$24.50 at Forever 21 (Destroyed Slim Fit Jeans)

pastedGraphic_2.pdfpastedGraphic_3.pdfpastedGraphic_4.pdf $22.94 at Old Navy (Women’s Ballet Flat in Yellow)

pastedGraphic_5.pdf$15.50 at Forever 21 (Braided Buckle Crossbody in Tan)

pastedGraphic_6.pdf $14 at FredFlare.com (Risky Business in Johnny)

pastedGraphic_7.pdf$1.50 at Forever 21 (Anchors Aweigh Earrings)

pastedGraphic_8.pdf$4.80 at Forever 21 (Police Whistle Necklace)

pastedGraphic_9.pdf $16.94 at Old Navy (Women’s Multi-strand Rope-leather belt in Natural)


What do you think? Like the outfit? Helpful post?

No comments:

Post a Comment