Saturday, January 7, 2012

Albertsons Trip- Spent $15.07, saved $29.78

First let me say that I was overcharged by $2.61. So, my real total should have been $12.46. Instead of a 66% savings, I should have had a 76% savings! The cashier did not apply my veggie coupon to both bags of veggies. Boo! Had I been alone, I would have made him track down the error before ringing out, but with a 15 month old who's getting 3 molars in the same week....well, I couldn't wait, and I found the error on my receipt later. Still debating whether or not to go back and get a refund. Here's what I bought....

Old Orchard Cranberry Juice, 64 oz- $2/ea, bought 2
Used B1G1 printable Q fm their website
Paid $1/ea.
Digiorno Pizza, single serve- $2.50/ea, bought 2
Used 2 $1/1 printable Q fm their FB
Paid $1.50/ea.
Mom's Best Naturals Cereal, 12-16.5oz- $2/ea, bought 2
Used $1/2 printable coupon fm their website
Also used Albertsons doubler from their mailer
Paid $1/ea.
Albertsons Frozen Veggies- $0.88/ea with in ad coupon, bought 2
Well, here's where I got messed up, and only one was this price
Starkist Tuna Pouches, 2.6oz- $1/ea, bought 7 (you will see this next week as a HG staple)
Used 7 $0.50/1 Q fm coupons.com and RP 1/1
Paid $0.50/ea.

I hope this helps prove that you can get healthy groceries like tuna, vegetables, and all-natural cereal for less with coupons. These deals are still good through Tuesday night, so get to shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment