Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Last Night's Dinner- Crazy Good Turkey Taco Meatloaf

I'm not usually a big fan of meatloaf. But, if you tell me something has Taco Seasoning, a vein of cheese, and salsa on top...I'm pretty likely to try it. So last night, I sautéed some pepper, onions, and mushrooms, threw them in with some lean ground turkey, some corn and said taco seasoning, layered it with fat free cheese, topped it with salsa, and baked for 30 minutes. The recipe said it served 6, but I think that might be children! Even when I divided it into 4 portions, the calories were so low it's insane- 285. I love Hungry Girl recipes, but for a grown man and a P90X-er like myself, it's not quite enough food sometimes. I also made some Knorr Spanish rice and pulled out some baby carrots to round out the meal.

Dahubby says, "Delicious! Definitely make this one again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment