Thursday, January 26, 2012

Last Night's Dessert- Upside-Down Pineapple-Applesauce Cake

Well, last night I made Sloppy Janes for dinner from my Hungry Girl cookbook, and they were awesome...messy, but awesome. Since I cooked dinner from the cookbook, I thought I'd make dessert from the Hungry Girl website and show you what it looked like. Enter the Upside-Down Pineapple-Applesauce Cake. You can find the recipe here. I did not have the maraschino cherries (bummer), so I just omitted them. But, please, could this be any more delicious? Even if it had cherries? So good I really felt like I was doing something wrong. An eighth of this cake is only 189 calories (less without the cherries I guess), and I served it warm with a bit of Fat Free Reddi-whip. Yum! Try yourself. You'll be glad you did.

Dahubby says, "Yes. Perfect. Love it. So good. Keep making this."

No comments:

Post a Comment