Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Free-day!

Not to shabby out there today! Once again, I went with coupons in hand to Walmart- the East Hills store this week to try my luck- and was once again disappointed. I was hoping for about $30 in coupon overages but couldn't find a single item on my list. Target, however, rarely disappoints. Despite being lower on stock than what I had coupons to purchase, I found a few great deals on the East Side. Here's what I got and how:

Bic Grip Pens, 7+2ct $1.00, bought 5 packs
Use $1.00/1 Bic Stationery Product from SS2 1/8 (exp 2/15)
Final Price: Free

Aquafresh Extreme Clean, 0.8oz Travel Size $0.97, Regular Price, bought 2
Use $1.00/1 – Aquafresh Extreme Clean, any – (aquafresh.com)
Final Price: Free

Eucerin Travel Size Lotion, $0.97, bought 2
Use $1.00/1 Eucerin Lotion – (bricks.com)
Final Price: Free

Gillette Fusion Proglide Shave Gel, 2.5 oz. $0.97, Special Price, bought 1 (all they had)
Use $1.00/1 Gillette Fusion Shave Prep, limit 4 like coupons in same shopping trip from PG 1/1 (exp 1/31)
Final Price: Free

Reach Floss, $0.97, bought 2
Use $1.00/1
Reach Floss – (coupons.com)
Final Price : Free

I just paid tax for the lot, and because most Target cashiers will accept the coupons at face value, they even applied the overage to the tax. Schaweet! Have a great Friday everybody! Grab yourself some freebies today!

1 comment: