Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My favorite go-to snack

I used to work for Jenny Craig (the weight loss company, not the chick). One day, one of our clients gave me the best tip. It was one of those- I'm a smart person, so why didn't I think of that- kind of tips. Stir Ranch Dip Mix into Fat Free Sour Cream to make a fat free dip, and keep washed and pre-cut snacking veggies ready to eat in the front of the fridge. Now, you might already know this trick, but are you doing it? I can't count how many times I have gone to the kitchen out of habit, boredom, or even legitimate hunger without a plan and end up gorging on chips or taking down 1/2 a block of cheese without even thinking about it. Veggies and FF dip will fill you up pretty quickly for very few calories. I actually consider this a "free" food. Try it sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment