Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today's Grocery Shopping - Yogurt for $0.05!

Sorry the picture is so dark, I am still learning about my camera.

So, here's the part where I usually tell you that I saved 98% and paid with the change in my car. That did not happen today. I went to Target and Winco and was disappointed to find that they were out of the things I had hoped to get for free (namely Kashi cereal and Coke zero). However! My goal was to spend right around $80 for a week's worth of groceries, and at $88, I am sitting pretty on top of a mountain of healthy food as well as baby products and household items that should last through next week. Since it would bore you to read my whole shopping list, I will simply highlight my favorite deals, both at Target:

Maalox Tablets, 65 count $4.29 Regular Price
Buy 3, Get a $5 gift card back (through 1/14)
Use 3 $1.50/1 Maalox Advanced Products fm coupons.com
Pay $8.37, Get $5 back (which I turned around and used on groceries)
Final Price $1.12 each when you buy 3!

Dannon Activia, 4 pack $2.19, Regular Price, buy 2 4-packs
Use $2/2 Target Coupon for Activia
AND use 2 $1/1 Activia coupons from coupons.all.you.com
Final Price: $0.19 each when you buy 2 (or $0.05 per cup)!!

Stay tuned for healthy meals and money saving tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment